YouTube HD to iPad HD
You can now save YouTube HD Videos on iPad Using YouTube HD to iPad Converter.
After a long wait, YouTube HD to iPad Converter coming out late by the name of “YouTube HD to iPad HD”. For those iPad uses who was on the tiptoe of expectation, it is really a good news. Because now, the iPad users can download and convert the HD YouTube movies to the iPad 720p HD format. So that iPad users can enjoy the hollywood like movie feast as much as they like.
YouTube HD to iPad Converter is designed to download YouTube HD to iPad and convert YouTube HD to iPad HD. If you own an iPad, you may have been bothered by your crushing inability to save YouTube movies – whether you want to play back your collection on iPad offline, or just free download the YouTube FLV files to your local computer – you can now do it all with YouTube HD to iPad HD Converter! We’re bringing YouTube video saving to everybody’s favorite iPad tablet device!
To install YouTube HD to iPad HD program on your computer, there is no difficult operations, what you should do is just to double click the installation file and follow the instructions to install the YouTube HD to iPad HD software.
YouTube HD to iPad HD Converter
Fast and easy to use, this converter is very convenient and simple. You can get the best and simplest way to download and convert the YouTube HD to iPad HD at one step. You can download the online YouTube HD videos to your iPad or convert the YouTube FLV files on your local computer to the iPad supported format. Besides iPad, all the other Apple devices are supported by this converter like iPod Touch, iPhone, iPod Nano, etc. Want to own a YouTube to iPad assistant like this, just to free download it and have a try.
Guide on YouTube HD to iPad HD
1. Download online YouTube to iPad
1) Click "Download" button to open the downloading screen. And you can set the below options:
URL: Directly paste the copied url on the address field of the video playing site here.
Destination: Click "Browse" to choose the path for the converted file.
Profile: Click the drop-down arrow of Profile to set the iPad as the output format.
Start Task: Pick "Start now" and click "OK", the downloading and converting task will start immediately. Pick "Manual", this downloading task will be placed on the file list.
2) Choose the files you want to download and click "Start" button on the top toolbar to begin the downloading and converting.
3) After you finish the downloading and converting, you can also view the effect in the preview window. Choose the file and right click to see more file information.
2. Convert HD FLV on your local to iPad
1) First, at the bottom of the main interface, set the profile and define the output folder.
2) Click "Settings" to set the specific audio and video parameters for the output file:
3) Click the "Convert" button on the top toolbar to import local FLV files to convert.
4) Then click "Start" or "Start All" on the top tool bar to begin the conversion.